When you are reading here whether you found me intentionally or accidently, please take time to leave a comment and let me know where you are and what you are thinking. I love feed back. Vondi

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Daughtry Sings National Anthem Cardinal Game 9-14

I always get goose bumps when I hear the Natinal Anthem sung in a crowded stadium, but lots of times the vocal quality isn't the best and you wonder if the singer really knows the melody of the song he's supposed to be singing. 
I found this rendition by Chris Daughtry.  The vocals are  beautiful and the melody really is that of the Star Spangled Banner instead of some modified version.  If there is ONE song in the world that doesn't need to be adapted to the "Artist's Style," it is the National Anthem
Great Job, Chris Daughtry!            

No comments:

Post a Comment