When you are reading here whether you found me intentionally or accidently, please take time to leave a comment and let me know where you are and what you are thinking. I love feed back. Vondi

Monday, February 11, 2013

God Is Taking a Hand


I just spoke with the friend who was saved a couple weeks ago. If you read my page, you’ll remember her.

She is rejoicing up and down and over and over. She was about to lose her house; the Lord provided another for her. She needs to be out of her current rental home soon and she was worried about getting the gas transferred and also the electric. In a ten minute conversation she has the gas arranged and it will be turned on TOMORROW between 8 and noon! The electricity will go on I don’t remember when she said!

Another old friend has told her just a few minutes ago that he and his mother are sitting in the gas station…(somewhere, don’t remember where, I was so excited) with a tank full of gas just waiting for her to call that she is at the house. They are ready to help haul furniture all day!

She drove her mother-in-law to visit her husband on…Friday, I believe she said. She spoke to him for a while. He THANKED HER for calling the authorities and having him jailed! WOW! She spoke with him on the phone later and said the conversation blessed her.


She is not planning to have him move home anytime soon, but she is trusting in the scripture: “But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace. 16 For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband?”
I am thrilled at the things she has overcome since she gave her heart and life to the Lord. She told me this morning, “I am so so ashamed of the woman I was!”

She testified of the way the Lord is showing her things to change in her life. Her little girl was in trouble this morning and she said, “I felt it, I felt that [mean anger] bubbling up inside me and I stopped and said a little prayer not to do that!” And she didn’t get so horribly and hatefully angry. She said she told her daughter very plainly what the standard was and told her very plainly what the consequence was…

She said the dirty mouth that she was so prone to has also gone the way of the hateful anger. She has stopped swearing and using foul language and even when a word seems about to slip she has stopped herself. AND ALREADY it has made an impression on her oldest son—he has cleaned his language up without any reprimand or sermon from her.

She was rejoicing over and over this morning. She doesn't have a 'sin more or less every day religion!" It made me laugh and cry and rejoice. Tell me our God isn’t Great! I can tell you other wise!

Keep her in your prayers. You KNOW Satan will come in like a flood.
 
(Here's the message she left on Facebook yesterday.)
Good morning Momma#2 , lets just see how life goes today, new day, new things to live for... looks like I have been searching for the light at the end of the tunnel in all the wrong places. for the first time in months and months I woke up and didn't have a cloudy head... I did thank God, even if you gave us rain today... love you much talk to you later (Jan 30)



No comments:

Post a Comment