When you are reading here whether you found me intentionally or accidently, please take time to leave a comment and let me know where you are and what you are thinking. I love feed back. Vondi

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thank the Lord!

Thank the Lord! My little Gabriel walked outside by himself to potty! He was walking better and actually lifted his leg to water the tree! These last couple days he could barely stand up steadily enough to piddle. If you could have seen him you would have understood how bad he was. I do praise the Lord.
To some it may seem foolish or even sacrilegious to pray for a dog, but the Lord heard and answered this prayer so it seems to me that anything which touches the hearts of His children touches the heart of God. And every answered prayer, even for a dog, strengthens our faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment