When you are reading here whether you found me intentionally or accidently, please take time to leave a comment and let me know where you are and what you are thinking. I love feed back. Vondi

Sunday, March 15, 2009

there remaineth a rest

In all the stress of this last week, from Gabriel's injury to Rachael's accident and the horrific expedriences accompanying it and even still her slow recovery, I could only think of the verse in Hebrews 4: 9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. In spite of all the turmoil and upset, the worry about Gable and Rachael's pain, the hassle of not having a second vehicle, during all of it, there was still a peace that stayed constant.
To paraphrase Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is [my] refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: That is what allows us to rest inspite of
problems and upsets. The unmoving arms of the eternal God do not tremble under us. He keeps us secure and at rest, at peace.
It isn't that late (for me, I'm usually a night owl) but I'm tired tonight.
I bid you peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment