When you are reading here whether you found me intentionally or accidently, please take time to leave a comment and let me know where you are and what you are thinking. I love feed back. Vondi

Sunday, November 1, 2009

and now my grand daughter!



This is my grandaughter Keva. Yes, another beautiful child. I have been blessed! I guess every grandma feels that way about their grandkids though
Keva is a great artist. I don't mean she draws 'nice' little pictures. She is really good. Last week Kerra sent me a note to tell me that Keva has some of her drawings posted online through her school work.

I went to look at them and wanted everybody to see them. Two of them are just designs. The third is a two headed dragon! She has been facinated with dragons since she was a little girl. When she draws them they are so realistic they have scales and claws and jointed fingers!

So of course you get to look at them here... I hope you like them.







Maybe you don't like them as much as I do, but I think the first two designs wwould make neat ceramic tiles to use as trivets for setting hot pots on. I really like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment