When you are reading here whether you found me intentionally or accidently, please take time to leave a comment and let me know where you are and what you are thinking. I love feed back. Vondi

Monday, November 2, 2009

snuggling


Saturday afternoon I was watching a football game and fell asleep I was sitting in the recliner and had my knees covered up. Gable was all cozy beside me in the chair, under the blanket. of course. Well to make a long story short, I woke up a while later because my arm was going to sleep.

Here’s the reason. (The photo could be better,, but I was trying to reach my cell phone and take a picture without disturbing anybody.) Andy had hopped up and snuggled in with us. He was on top of Gable between me and my arm. I’ve slept with little warm bodies so many years that even asleep I stay still so they don’t get squashed! I had stayed so still that my arm was sleeping too. Our animals are all snuggle buns, but the cats don’t usually get this cozy with the dogs. Gable didn’t care. He was warm and that was good. Andy was just another layer of warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment