When you are reading here whether you found me intentionally or accidently, please take time to leave a comment and let me know where you are and what you are thinking. I love feed back. Vondi

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

...and in the morning it shall be light





Notah took this series of photos early one morning in New Mexico. They are a sequence of the sunrising over the Manzano Mountains. The top one is the earliest and they progress to the moment the sun pops over the mountains. The focal point changes slightly from one to the next since he snapped them over a span of several minutes and didn't stand at exactly the same angle each time. But it's easy to orient yourself to the pictures.

I picked them off his photobucket account and attached the scriptures to them. I hope everyone else gets thejoy from them as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment